Google Scholar Citations provides a simple way for authors to keep track of citations to their articles, you can:
1. Create / use a Gmail account and sign in to Google.
2. Go to Google Scholar. Make sure that you are signed in.
3. Click on My Citations at the top. You will be prompted to create your Google Scholar Citations account.
4. Add the works that have been found by Google to your profile.
5. Add other works manually.
6. If you have a common name, select "Don't automatically update my profile." Otherwise, works by other authors with the same name may be added to your profile.